I dunno what the hell is it going on now, but everyone just seems to get on my nerve.
*deleted* part of the entry
no mood to blog that part of entry. cuz i believe you if need advice or listening ears, u can come and look for me. Although i might not give the best solution u wanted to hear, but at least i can help by listening.
It's 12.46am now and i cant slp. My allergy is coming back and i'm trying my best not to scratch but i still cant help it. The direction of my nails-growth is going to the side. I know it sound gross and to me it's really sad. I cant have a normal nail growth just like any other girls. Haiz....
The worst of all, my medicine had run out and desperately looking for alternative.... But where the hell can i find doc at wee hours.... [=.=]""
*Trying to blog
Sunday was a sunny and humid day. went to PS to look for my decorative items and while walking towards heeren, we found out that istana is having open house. Well, i nv have been inside there [dear too] so we decided to explore what have offered for us. The exteriors look like there's no security, but the path way lead to a corner where we have to go through scanning [just like in airport]. Security wasnt too strict so that there wun be a queue forming.
You can read my dear's blog abt wat we had saw and done. It's the first time [i think so] that i offer to stay outdoor and sweat on a date. And i nv throw my temper..... hee! It might not be something new, but to me i'm surprise by the way i feel....
Am i a princess in your eyes?? i dunno... but i'm a princess in my dear and dad's eyes. Every girl is a princess in the eyes of their loved ones. I wouldnt say that i'm a princess too but i seek perfection in life in whatever i do. Doesnt sound convincing right?? But i'll definitely throw my temper if things wasnt gg my way. Sound like a spoilt brats. haha... I'm fussy because i seek perfection, i'm naggy because i seek perfection [ so that nothing could go wrong] I want the best because that's the best perfection u could get. However there's no such perfection exists cuz there will always be obstacles coming ur way to stop the perfection you want to get.
I sound a little bad but i'm flexible too. =P I dunn apply this law of mine in all the things i do.
Recently the thoughts of dear meeting my dad is getting overwhelming. I even dream abt it ok? Just when i'm abt to reach my door, my dad came back and i suppose he saw me and dear holding hands. I was "stoned" when i saw my dad and i couldnt think. Since secondary sch i'm always having fear that my dad would caught me red handed =X Took me quite a while to know what i wanna do. By the time i think abt it, dear bid goodbye to me and i'm already walking towards my door.
My dad gave me a "i-caught-you-with-a-guy" look and i just merely smile back at him. Inside me was burning with questions like should i say or shouldnt say? Is he angry or normal? I waited patiently if dad will bring out the question but he didnt. I cant hold it anymore.... This week will be the week =X
My dear sillyboy. Dunn worry too much. I wouldnt bring u to my family if i wasnt confident. Becuz i'm pretty confident, becuz i love you, becuz i want my family to agree and accept you, i know you will be the one. There's many hundred guys out there and i know, but i've chosen you for having the closest family culture that i have and most important i know u can take care of me.
All of you reading my blog right now, dunn you anyhow think of wat i've say. sounds like i'm getting married or wat, but it's just a meet parents session. It's my first time too.... getting nervous is just part of it....
No comments:
Post a Comment