Saturday, July 14, 2007

Wet pillow

"I better keep my mouth shut tight...."

Pretty girls are having 13-14% more advantages than normal looking girls (as published on Cleo magazine). The following are what i've analyse... Better pay, better treatment and more opportunities.

I'll just state some examples...

Why better pay?
Nowadays, pretty girls gave an image that they are smart, successful and beautiful. Needless to say, the boss/supervisor rather look at pretty girl than an average looking girl and dunn mind paying more for them... All these thanks to the hollywood celebrities. In every aspect of their life, it's always perfect...

Why better treatment?
Need i to say more? Pretty girls attract the opposite and the guys usually give them better treatment and attention than average looking girls. I dun have to say more right?

I'm feeling really really sianz now. Everything i look forward now seems crushing down on me now... What's happening?

I dun wanna sleep on a wet pillow again...

No comments: