Tuesday, October 19, 2010

-Sense

I can sense my pocket gonna get a big big hole soon!

cuz i'm so mad in love with this dress. The first day i saw it on Leighton Meester, i couldnt take my eyes away from it...

and now i finally know and how much this precious red dress cost:



credit to Gossip Girl Fashion

What She's Wearing
Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2010 Vermillion Silk Organza Pleated Gown $8,990
Harry Winston Padparadscha and Diamond Necklace
Roger Vivier Pouchette Drape Petit $609.60
Christian Louboutin Ernesta Bow Sandals $265


My motivation to earn this dress -- to drop 10kg

My dear motivation to buy a hugo boss suit -- to drop 10kg

Award to buy myself anything less than 1k - drop 5kg


I CAN DO IT DE!! YAYA GAMBATTE!


It's a good motivation to buy my favourite clothes and able to fit nicely in it. I think it's a good one!

No comments: