Thursday, November 17, 2005

My SingleHood

Thursday

Lalala, life has many ups and downs. And now, guess i'm going down again. Haha...

Watch Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire today. Hmm... It was utterly disappointing! I still perfer to read the books. It's much more alive and detailed. I'm in love with JK Rowling Books! Haha...

I can felt my body immune system is going down again. I'm going to fall sick again =.=!!! Throat is swollen and i felt weak. Damn!

For the first time, the numbness is lessen. I started to think abt me and zat. hmm... Met him on wednesday to talk for a second time. I said hurtful things to him again... Gomen ne!

i'm alone now.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday

I'm blogging in my office now. Work is really stressful and competitive. How i wish i dunn have to work. But that is impossible, unless i strike millions of dollars in Toto. *dream'on~

I'm at the verge of breaking down. Almost cried when i look into my project.
In fact, i wanted to cry yesterday night but just a few drop of tears fell. I felt like running away. But avoiding cant solve the problems. I have to face it.

I have wasted too much time for the past few years, it's time that i buck up and catch up with the rest. Seet Su Ya! Wake up!!

No comments: