Crying over spilled milk, cant change anything...
But i still cried anyway...
I was hopeful that one of my appeals for grading revision would succeed. But none turns out to be good news afterall.
Part 1:
"Dear Student
Thank you for your appeal application regarding your results in Commercial Law. I have reviewed your performance in the course and advise that your final grade of Fail (NN) remains unchanged.
.....
Although I sympathise with your comments regarding your situation, the opportunity to apply for special consideration for your situation has lapsed."
Part 2
"Dear student,
I have reviewed your exam paper.
Your individual marks were
Q1 Personal frame of reference xxxx
Q2, Domestic labour xxxx
Q 3 different models of HRM xxxx
Q 6 NWC xxxx
.....
As Course Co-ordinator, my decision is that your fail grade should remain. "
I have absolutely nothing left now. Nothing! I'm broke, i disappoint my parents, the whole world, hate my job, got fat, lost my friends and worst of all i disappoint myself. Cant planned any future at all ...
I've never felt so useless and stressful ever over my assignments and exams. I stay awake whole night trying to memorise all management theories as hard as i can. Why? Why my efforts didnt pays off? I know i had gold fish memory but gold fish wants to swim in the big sea too!
My head and my heart hurts badly. Broke down again and again... sometimes i just felt so painful being alive...
Enrolment for next sem starts this friday. And i have to tell my dad by then? Preparing another tears battle to fight ahead...
Time for medicine, my head is exploding...
No comments:
Post a Comment